A New eBook. A New Year. A New Attitude
Brought to you by some of your favorite blogging moms.
- June Fuentes from A Wise Woman Builds her Home
- Mary Clendenin from The Encouraging Home
- Sara Elizabeth Dunn from A Mama's Story
- Caroline Allen from The Modest Mom
- Lindsey Stomberg from Road to 31
- Jacqueline Franks from Deep Roots at Home
- Melanie Young from Raising Real Men
- Kelly Crawford from Generation Cedar
- Melinda Martin from Musings of a Minister's Wife
- Heather Kaye from Raising Mighty Arrows
- Amy Roberts from Mighty Arrows
- Melanie Moor from Only a Breath
- Jennifer Allen (contributor to The Modest Mom)
- Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
The Pursuit of Motherhood offers a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, and a sister in Christ to share the joy of being a mom.
"Do not demean your divine placement as mother to your children by trying to be someone else. My friend, there is beauty in your brokenness." ~Richele McFarlin, The Pursuit of Motherhood
"I looked on motherhood as the highest calling given to mankind." ~Jasmine Mansfield, The Pursuit of Motherhood
Do you suffer from infertility?
Are you weary?
Do you need help mothering from a biblical perspective?
Do you want to leave a Christlike legacy to your children?
Do you need encouragement on breastfeeding or raising young children?
Are you a mom suffering with health issues?
Do you have a special needs child?
Explore topics that concern real moms from real moms.