At a Glance
- Storyline has games interwoven throughout. A few examples: a memory game, 3D puzzle, and a game where you fling animals on the ark...what could be more fun?
- Touch the images in the storyline for some fun interaction that is certain to cause giggles.
- Storyline does not compromise the biblical story. The goal of teaching children bible stories is achieved beautifully.
- Beautiful graphics (it was worth mentioning again).
- Fully narrated so there is no reading required. This was great for my 4-year-old and my dyslexic child.
- Easy navigation and smooth running throughout.
- Collect stars throughout the game to enhance play.
Amazing Response"I love it! It is the best app!" --Alyssa, 7
"Can I play? It's my turn." --Kara, 4
"The animal flinging game is the best part." --Aaron, 12
I could go on about how much fun they had playing this app. I downloaded the app and before I had a chance to see it my seven-year-old grabbed my iPad and found a new app. New apps are a big deal in my house. She was immediately engaged. After quite some time, I finally had a chance to look through it and I was impressed. Of course, my daughter had to be my navigator through the app. She was excited to show me every feature...several times.
All the kids enjoyed the app. Normally, I stay away from storyline apps because the interest only lasts long enough to go through it once. But don't be fooled, Noah 360, is an app that will see plenty of play. The story is well written without compromising the biblical story while each page has giggly fun activity by simply touching the screen.
The movie quality graphics, music and sounds, along with the games, makes it an app that will never feel lonely. If an app button could wear out, Noah 360, would be completely worn down. It is an app everyone in the family will enjoy. It is definitely a favorite. The developers are true professionals who obviously put their heart into this project. I look forward to more apps from them!