All the awards share these rules in common:
1. Link to the giver of the award.
2. Link to those you give the bless with the award.
3. Be sure to comment on the award winners blog to let her know you gave her an award.
4. Put the award on your blog post.
Now onto the specifics of each award.
Lemonade Stand Award
This award is given to 10 blogs you feel have a great attitude or show gratitude. I was very pleased to receive this award from Robyn from Simply Delightful. The name of her blog says it all! She and her blog are simply delightful!
This precious award is given to those bloggers who make you feel warm and cozy! Please pass this along to up to 9 bloggers. I was so blessed to be given this award by Robyn again and "Deal"lightfully Frugal! Please visit those blogs they are wonderful!
One Lovely Blog Award
This lovely award is to be given to 15 blogs you have newly discoverd and of course think are just lovely! I am so happy to have recieved this award from April from Crazy little Thing Called Life. Please visit her...she is wonderful!
I am truly thankful for those who gave me awards! Thank you ladies!!!
I have been tagged by Robyn, Simply Delightful I am to share five experiences that have helped to shape me into a Theta Mom (The True, Authentic Mom).
1. Realizing that I wouldn't die of the smell of a dirty diaper when I changed it. I really had been around kids before having my own and the thought of diapers and spit really sickened me. :)
2. The time my oldest was 12 months old and threw up all over me and I didn't fall over dead. Yes, I was a princess...not anymore...well, now I am queen but a queen able to handle the grossness of life! lol
3. Learning to put fears aside for the sake of my children. I have to be the adult when a bug in on the wall crawing..nearer...and nearer....
4. Learning to love football for my football fanatic son. I cannot believe I can actually have a conversation about football without sounding like a complete idiot. We can learn from them as much as they learn from us!
5. Seeing the value in getting the cookie that does not have a slightly broken bit off of it. Yep, when we can understand why toddlers have their little issues we know that ONLY a mom could care about the details and give the child a perfect cookie to at least make it through the day! lol.
So now I am to challenging any of you wonderful moms out there to grap the tag and post your experiences! I will not be tagging anyone in particular this time. However, I urge you to participate! I do love the concept and will have to tag of few of you at a later date! THANKS!